1. Love having students on campus
Today I once again realized how terrible this place is when there are no students around - I don't like the campus when that's the case - it feels like it's a ghost town...no energy, no life...
So, I must say I'm happy that the new semester has started since as a result "life" seems to be back on campus, the spring semester appears to be a period of hibernation being replaced by reincarnation...
looks like one of the things I love is seeing students around:-)
Cheers:-)
I completely understand this. I have been living in this campus for 3 years. And during holidays I did not have the chance to visit home because of political issues (war). Seeing this campus while empty is a whole different story than when it is full of students. It is not just friends will be around it is the fact that there is someone around (full of life).
ReplyDeleteI also experienced that many times, it is really worried emotion like live a life in empty so i also strongly agree with Nasim's last sentence.
ReplyDelete